If it’s time to update your kitchen, then one of the first things you probably want to figure out is what kind of kitchen faucet you want as the room’s centerpiece. Delta is one of our most popular solutions for obvious reasons. At PlumbersStock, we are super excited about these new Delta Antoni kitchen faucets. It comes in 3 different finishes:
- Chrome Delta Antoni pulldown faucet (18803-DST)
- Stainless Delta Antoni pulldown faucet (18803-SP-DST)
- Matte black Delta Antoni pulldown faucet (18803-BL-DST)
As the manufacturer describes it:
We are excited to announce the Antoni Single Handle Pull-Down collection is now available to order for all customers. The Antoni collection provides a contemporary aesthetic in three finishes, including Chrome, SpotShield Stainless, and Matte Black. With its striking coil-spring design, the Antoni Pull-Down faucet can serve as the centerpiece of any modern kitchen.
Check them out for yourself! The spring coil design on the high arcing neck is a stunning look popular in modern kitchens. Its versatility will allow you to match it to a sleek, industrial, or farmhouse style. In fact, it’s a great idea to pair it with an apron-front sink.
Antoni Faucet Features
Delta is known for quality craftsmanship, beautiful designs, and the best features. These new Delta Antoni kitchen faucets maintain the manufacturer’s reputation with the following selling points:
- MagnaTite Docking uses a magnet to precisely snap your faucet spray wand into place. It will stay docked when not used and doesn’t droop over time.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points, lasting twice as long as the industry standard.
- The faucet includes integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines.
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees.
- The spray feature works with a 20-in. retractable hose.
- There are dual integral check valves in the sprayer assembly.
- Two-function wand with aerated stream or spray.
- Fits 1 or 3-hole installations with included optional 10-3/4 in. deck plate
How Is the Installation?
Delta helps you streamline the process. One-hole configurations are the most simple, and as mentioned above in the features, you have the PEX supply lines you need to connect your new Antoni faucet. If your existing configuration is a 3-hole setup, you can use the deck plate to cover up the two extra holes. This is easy enough for a DIY novice to complete but if you have any doubts about your prowess, maybe hire out the work.
Buy Delta Antoni Kitchen Faucets at PlumbersStock
If you are in the market for a Delta kitchen faucet, why not save money by shopping here online with PlumbersStock? Did you know that you can take advantage of further savings if you are a contractor or somebody who buys bulk? Our manufacturing partners prevent them from advertising lower prices, but PlumbersStock can offer the lower price to the customer once they have a relationship. Sign in to PlumbersStock to see special pricing on certain items. If you are a contractor or otherwise a bulk buyer, contact us for even more potential savings.