|--No Items In Cart--|
Dunkirk Boilers, Parts, and More
For just short of 90 years, Dunkirk has been able to manufacture top of the line home heating products. Their products are highly efficient and work great in both homes and commercial buildings. Dunkirk boilers are manufactured by the ERC (Earle C. Reed) International company. ERC was formed in 1999 by the merger of the Dunkirk Radiator Corporation and The Utica Companies. They chose the name ERC in honor of Earle C. Reed who began in 1928 manufacturing cast iron boilers in the state of New York. ERC is dedicated to the consumer and provides innovative quality products for people all over the country. They recently just put 14 million dollars into renovations to expand their plants in Dunkirk and Utica, New York. They have also just added an extension for product development and research.
· PSB models- These are steam boilers, which use hydronics to heat your home. It has an efficiency rating as high as 82.7 percent. They also come in either natural gas or propane.
· WPSB models- You can choose either propane or natural gas depending on whichever fuel source you would like. They have great features such as Low Water Cut-Off, and Boiler Reset, which helps you by only turning on the burner when it is needed. It also has an AFUE rating up to 84.1 percent.
· XEB models- These Dunkirk hot water boilers come equipped with AFUE ratings up to 84.4 percent.
· EXB models- These are high efficiency oil boilers that have an extremely compact design. They have AFUE ratings up to 86.5 percent.
· Q95M-200 series- These are modulating condensing Dunkirk boilers, which use a direct vent system, which allows the flue gases to immediately leave the house without needing to go through the chimney. They have a 92.5 percent AFUE rating that helps lower your fuel bills.
· Helix VLT- These boilers are amazing when it comes to compact size. These modulating condensing boilers actually are placed on the wall, which makes them extremely convenient when it comes to space. It has an incredible 95 percent AFUE.
One of the main attributes of the Dunkirk boilers and their company's innovative attitude is their dedication to listening to the consumer. They strongly believe that that is the best way to provide quality, long lasting home heating products. Their dedication to innovation has led to many people around the company save money on their energy cost when it comes to heating their homes.
Dunkirk Water Tanks and Water Heaters
· Hotline Indirect Water Heater- These tanks are unique in that they work in conjunction with your Dunkirk boiler system. It offers a great advantage because it is connected to your boiler, it can deliver 3 to 4 times more water than a regular water heater (gas or electric).
· H2OI Stainless Steel Indirect Water Heater- If you are looking for a new water heater then Dunkirk has the quality domestic water heater to fit your needs. With its stainless steel construction, it delivers both longevity and lower costs for operation. For whatever size you need, PlumbersStock has them ranging from 30 to 150 gallon capacities.
Tips to Consider
1. Dunkirk boilers are rated by a percentage called AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). It is directly associated with Furnace and Boiler appliances.
2. If you are a homeowner purchasing a Dunkirk boiler for the first time, it is important to have a trained HVAC (Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning) technician so a heat load analysis. This measures not only the size of your home, but estimates what the coldest day of the year would be. Having a professional HVAC technician come to your house can help you get the most efficiency from your new boiler.
3. If you also desire to know which fuel type would be the most cost efficient with your boiler in your area, then contact your energy providers to get the specifics on fuel costs.
Get Your Highly Efficient Dunkirk Appliance at PlumbersStock
Just like Dunkirk, here at PlumbersStock we are dedicated to providing quality products for the home. When it comes to heating your home, you should look no farther than Dunkirk Boilers. With all of the effort that they do in order to manufacture top of the line boilers that work efficiently to produce a comfortable temperature in your home, this would be a wonderful edition before the cold weather comes. If you have any questions, please contact our professional staff and we can help get the perfect boiler for the project.