Commonly referred to as swamp cooler parts, PlumbersStock offers professionals and homeowners a great selection of evaporative cooler parts. In areas where the heat is not too overbearing, evaporative coolers are a great, low-power alternative to air conditioners.
Just like with all heating and cooling technology, upkeep is a necessary evil, and one that oftentimes requires the replacement of HVAC parts that have been worn out. PlumbersStock offers all the Dial evaporative cooler parts you could ever need:
Troubleshooting your Evaporative Cooler
If you are looking for replacement swamp cooler parts, chances are your machine is broken; thus, you may need some help determining what exactly it is that you need. Here are a few troubleshooting methods to determine what is broken, and what you need to buy:
- Check the Fan, Air Pump, and Water Reservoir: Without a doubt, these are the most common locations that may need replacement evaporative cooler parts. To check them, simply plug in the machine, run it for a full cycle, and check each place of significance for signs of wear and tear. Signs to check for are: broken/stuttering fan, air pump not functioning, and leaks within the water reservoir.
- Mold: Considering how a swamp cooler operates, mold is a major problem that most systems are afflicted with. Check the reservoir and other parts of your evaporative cooler to see if mold is affecting the system, and remove as necessary. This may fix your cooler, negating the need for replacement parts.
- Check Wiring, Fuses, and Breakers: If your swamp cooler simply will not start, it may be a problem with the electricity rather than the machine itself. Check the wiring of your home, as well as the wiring of the machine itself for damage.
Choosing the Right Swamp Cooler Parts
Once you determine the problems present within your unit, it is time to choose which evaporative cooler parts and accessories you need to purchase. Fortunately, we offer a wide variety of cooler parts that should fix your problems quite easily:
- Motors: Motors, quite literally, make an evaporative cooler run. If your motor goes bad, often signified by buzzing, you may need to replace it. Here at PlumbersStock.com, you will find plenty of motor replacements from the best brands around, including Dial. Check out our product page to see the deals we have going on right now.
- Belts: Another common problematic evaporative cooler part could be a bad V-belt. Luckily for you, belts are quite inexpensive and easy to install; even better, we have plenty in stock. A word of caution, however; make sure the V-belt works with your evaporative cooler (i.e. check the size needed, as well as brand compatibility).
- Pads: Swamp cooler pads are instrumental in cooling the air in your system.
- Floats: Regulate the water levels in your swamp cooler with replacement float valves.
- Pulleys: As an essential component to the operation of your swamp cooler, replacement pulleys can be found here at discount prices.
- Pumps and filters: These evaporative cooler parts are necessary for clean operation of your unit.
- Reservoirs: As mentioned above, reservoirs are a very common cause of a dysfunctional system; fortunately, they are an easy fix. Just get the correct measurements of your reservoir, and make sure that it fits within your evaporative cooler; if you do not, you may need to go through the process of purchasing again.
Buy Evaporative Cooler Parts Online
At the end of the day, if you are looking for swamp cooler accessories and parts, few sites can offer the deals, quality, and wide stock variety that PlumbersStock.com provides. You are near guaranteed to find precisely what you are looking for, regardless of what is wrong with your cooler!