About HVAC Accessories
Here at PlumbersStock, we have everything you need to keep your heating and cooling system running smoothly. With hundreds of discount HVAC accessories to choose from, we have a nice selection of hard to find products.
If you don't find what you are looking for, it might be found with our replacement HVAC parts.
Types of HVAC Equipment Accessories
Swamp Cooler/AC Units:
- Swamp Cooler Covers - Accessories for your Evaporative cooler system such as swamp cooler covers in many sizes for both down and side draft to protect your equipment during harsh winter storms.
- A/C Unit Covers - As with the Swamp Cooler Covers, this HVAC equipment comes in different sizes to get the perfect fit for your unit. These especially help in the winter in order to protect your unit from harsh weather conditions.
- Vibration Pads - These vibration pads help to eliminate shaking of the unit and to suppress the sound emitted from the unit. The Diversitech Iso-cube vibration pad contained below is great and uses small circles that act like suction cups. This means that you will not have to bolt down the pad as with many other models.
- Heat Shield - acts as a heat deflector. Over time, the firebricks will loosen up, and the mortar will begin to crack due to direct combustion, water intrusion or heat expansion. This will also help direct the heat out into the room whereas a lot of the heat without a shield will rise up the chimney.
- Spark Screens - these are great accessories for wood-burning stoves. This HVAC accessory acts as a barrier to block sparks without taking away from the heat provided through the combustion of fire and wood.
- Log Sets - help to add natural beauty to your fireplace. There are so many different log styles and sizes to fit your fireplace and the style that you are looking for.
- Stone & Glass Kits - lay over your fireplace burner; these can add a beautiful aesthetic to your home. Kits are available in different colors of glass and different styles of stone from which to choose.
- Fireplace Aesthetics - these include different trim kits and parts made of either stainless steel or cast iron to add beauty to your home fireplace.
- Firebrick - Firebrick is important because it helps to protect the chimney walls from heat exposure. Also, they can add beauty to your fireplace.
- Gas Valve/Control (Shut-off) - allow you to turn on or shut off the flow of gas in your home.
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor - The temperature sensor can use the actual outdoor temperature to adjust your HVAC system more efficiently.
- Humidifiers - These are great if you live in cold winter environments or dry high-heat areas of the country. Having a humidifier connected to your HVAC equipment can help to provide a comfortable living environment in your home.
Get Your HVAC Accessories Online
No matter what HVAC project you are looking for, PlumbersStock has the answer. With our wholesale HVAC equipment online is priced to sell and our professional staff that cannot be beaten anywhere on the web, you have come to the right place. We are dedicated to helping both the Contractor and Do-it-yourselfer complete the job correctly with the best project. If you have any question, please contact our staff, and we can help you find exactly what you need.
All You Need To Know About Wood Burning Stove