About Sprinkler Timer Modules
If you live in a dry part of the country, you may need a sprinkler system in order to obtain a lush, green lawn. Here at PlumbersStock we have every kind of part and accessory for you to turn your yard into a piece of “Landscape Art”. In a sprinkler system, a timer module can be necessary especially if you need to water a large area.
The sprinkler control expansion module allows you to zone off parts of your sprinklers and directs the flow differently in each location. The zoned off locations are called “Stations”. Timer Modules are available in as low as 4 station/zones and as high as 24 station/zone models. These Modules can be a great benefit when it comes to saving water and money in caring for your lawn and garden.
Timer Module Brands
Here at PlumbersStock we carry quality brands with great reputations. We dedicate our efforts in helping both Contractors and Do-it-yourselfers in getting the highest quality products at wholesale prices. Timer Modules are available from Rainbird, Toro and Weathermatic.
- Rain Bird - For over 70 years Rainbird has been creating new products for the irrigation business. In over 130 countries worldwide, Rainbird is trusted for its quality and performance. Rainbird is also dedicated to conserving water and creating sprinkler products that help both the residential homeowner and commercial property owner save money.
- Toro - For almost a century, Toro has helped to strengthen the quality of the lawn care business in many ways. You have probably at one time or currently, owned a Toro product such as a Lawn Mower, Snow Blower or Weed-eater. Their business is creating products to both help the residential or commercial owner in maintaining a great lawn and other landscaping including many types of agriculture applications. They offer both sprinkler products for the Do-it-yourselfer and Professional Contractor.
- Weathermatic - This Company is dedicated to creating beautiful landscaping anywhere and most importantly saving water. Their products are used in over 70 different countries around the world, including important properties in those countries such as the U.S. Capital Building in Washington D.C. Weathermatic even uses a type of technology called SmartLink with allows you to control and shut-off your sprinkler system via your computer, tablet or phone.
With any of these three companies you cannot go wrong. In order to produce the most efficiency from your sprinkler system, quality products are required. You have come to the right place to get the best irrigation equipment at the best prices on the web.
A Few Helpful Tips for Your Sprinkler System
- Don’t forget to use both PVC Primer and Glue when attaching the PVC fittings and pipes together. This allows for a more secure, water tight joint.
- If you are planning to add onto your sprinkler system in the future, lay the wire to the spots where you plan to expand during the installment of the system. It is a whole lot easier to expand your system when the wire is already laid and the trenches covered than having to tear up your lawn at a later date.
- If you have run out of stations on your timer module, zone/station expansions are available to be purchased allowing you to save both time and effort. Check them out below with the other Time Modules.
Save on Timer Modules Online
Here at PlumbersStock we are dedicated to providing the best plumbing products around. Our timer expansion modules are no exception, and they provide the necessary function in order for you to maintain a lush green lawn while saving money at the same time. If you have any questions, please contact our professional staff and we can help you find exactly what you need to complete your project.
Lean on the professionals and get a free sprinkler system design.