The best workwear helps to keep you protected on the job and facilitates your work. The right tools make all the difference, and that includes safety gear. If you work in a cold climate, you will want to check out our heated apparel.
We have four categories of construction gear here at PlumbersStock:
Why You Need Work Wear
Though you might be tempted to wear some old, hand me down clothes to your job, having heavy duty construction workwear can actually be a boon to you in the field. Here are just a few of the products we provide, and why you should be wearing them while on the job:
- Work Jacket If you live in a colder area, working outside can be a true chore—particularly if it's winter. Having a heated jacket can make things much easier, even in extreme weather, and it can make your job exceedingly comfortable as well. In addition to this, our jackets and hoodies come with many tool-suitable storage compartments, freeing your hands for more important tasks. Add in the fashionable styles and the insulated lining, and it’s easy to see why our work wear jackets are so popular.
- Work Gloves: Regardless of what you are working on, gloves are a major component for making your job safer. After all, with sharp objects, the chance for sparks, and the use of harmful chemicals, your hands are in more danger than almost any other part of your body. Thus, wearing work gloves is absolutely important for both HVAC and plumbing jobs. Gloves are also quite important from a warmth standpoint, as having numb hands can make a job considerably more dangerous. Our line of gloves insulates and warms your digits while remaining as unrestrictive as possible so you experience less loss of mobility during the winter months. Protect yourself from the cold and from sharp objects with the proper construction workwear.
- Knee Pads: In the HVAC, plumbing, and irrigation industries, you are going to spend a long time kneeling, which can be exceedingly bad for your knees. With knee pads, you can avoid overt pain at the end of the day while giving yourself a modicum of comfort during your workday.
Tips for the Worksite
- Always wear work gloves during inclement or cold weather.
- When working with hazardous chemicals for an HVAC or plumbing system, PVC lined gloves are a must when it comes to work wear clothing. These will reflect any possible splashes—instead of soaking them in, like normal gloves—and will keep your hands safe in the long run.
- Use glasses whenever hazardous chemicals, sparks, or flying particles are being used or are a possibility.
- Use a utility belt, jacket, or any other similar products to free your hands up as much as possible.
- Be careful; working in these industries can be dangerous, so take all the precautions you can.
Buy WorkWear Online
If you are looking for the best work wear on the market, for the lowest prices, PlumbersStock is the place for you. Call today for more information on work jackets, glasses, gloves and more!