If you work construction, particularly as a framer, then man, oh man, do we have a treat for you! The new Milwaukee M18 FUEL nailers are next level. It’s part of the larger M18 FUEL series, which means you can use your compatible batteries with these nailers if you already have them. Milwaukee tools are known for their quality and ingenuity, and you’re going to love the features that these FUEL nailers offer:
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 batteries
- POWERSTATE brushless motors
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence
- Three nails per second, which is best in class
21-Degree M18 FUEL Nailer
A 21-degree nailer is an excellent option for getting a lot of work done quickly. It will allow you to access corners, but not as tight of corners as 30-degree nailers.
- 21-degree FUEL framing nailer only (Milwaukee 2744-20)
- Kit: 21-degree FUEL framing nailer w/ bag, battery, and charger (Milwaukee 2744-21)
- Extended magazine for 21-degree nailer (Milwaukee 48-08-2744)
30-Degree M18 FUEL Nailer
You’ll want this M18 FUEL nailer to get into tight spots because the angle allows you better access. Typically the steeper the degree, the smaller the magazine, but Milwaukee engineers have designed an extended clip that will enable more efficient use of your time with the tool.
- 30-degree FUEL framing nailer only (Milwaukee 2745-20)
- Kit: 30-degree FUEL framing nailer w/ bag, battery, and charger (Milwaukee 2745-21)
- Extended magazine for 30-degree nailer (Milwaukee 48-08-2745)