PlumbersStock knows how important it is to have the right tool, whether you are an industry professional or a novice do-it-yourselfer. We carry tools from only the most trusted manufacturers, which is why we carry hundreds of Malco tools at discount prices, including:
- Hand tools (snips, crimpers, nut drivers, and more)
- Straps, clamps, and mounting hardware
- Parts and accessories
See All Malco Products
Malco Tool Catalog
PlumbersStock carries a wide variety of Malco tools for wide application. With hundreds of tools to select from, the purchasing process can be a bit overwhelming. Truthfully, because Malco hand tools offer wide application they have the ability to crossover between multiple tasks. You will be able to use most of their hand tools in countless ways. Malco sheet metal tools are built to last and handle difficult jobs, so do not be shy about putting them to use.
- Duct knives - Duct knives are most commonly used with fiberglass ductboard. These have essentially the same purpose as a utility knife in the way that they can be used to scour flex and ductboard. The advantage of ductboard specific knives is that some are shaped in order for you to place the ductboard up and cut in at the same time in from multiple angles.
- Flex duct cutters - There are a few different models of Flex Duct Cutters available on Plumbersstock. One model has a double edged blade which easily pierces through the plastic or insulation of the flex duct and also has a built in wire cutter to take care of the wire contained within the duct. Another model contains the appearance of a cutting shear. This allows for you to easily cut through the insulated flexible duct, and also contains a wire cutter to take care of cutting the wire coil contained within.
- Malco snips - Most commonly referred to as tin snips or aviation snips. The Malco Aluminum snips are great when it comes to getting a high quality, long lasting product. These snips use replaceable steel blades, which allow you to use your snips for a long time without having to replace the whole unit.
- Nut drivers - much like a screw drivers, these are for use with screws that have a hex shaped head. The nut driver will help you to secure the ducts together correctly.
- Wrenches - Here at PlumbersStock we have a wide variety of different wrenches available from Malco Products. All sorts of Allen/Hex wrench sets are available along with offset hex ratchet wrenches. If you are just looking for a single Allen wrench, we have T-Handle Allen Wrenches in multiple sizes.
- Malco turbo shear - The turbo shear connects into the chuck of you power drill and gives you the ability to give you added strength and performance while cutting the metal to build your ducts.
- Pliers - Multi-track, Slip Joint, Groove Joint and many other Malco Pliers are available for any HVAC project that you are working on.
- Crimper - Malco's Crimper tools allow for a powerful leverage in order to provide a secure linkage in your duct system.
Get Your High-quality Malco Tools Online
When it comes to HVAC tools, you cannot find anything better than shears, snips, crimpers, and all manner of hand tools. No matter what HVAC project you are working on, there is a Malco tool to make your work more efficient and more secure. Feel free to contact our professional staff with any questions that you have whether about the tools themselves or shipping rules. If you are looking for Malco tools for sale, then you have come to the right place. Thank you for choosing PlumbersStock as your online hardware store. Learn more at MalcoProducts.com.