About Poly Pipe
This is where you will find poly pipe. Click here for Polyethylene fittings.
If you are looking for polyethylene pipe, you have certainly come to the right place! Offering the lowest prices on and a wide variety of options ranging from .75” to 2” poly pipe, PlumbersStock can fill all your needs, regardless of what you are looking for.
Advantages to Poly Piping
Of course, there are quite a few different piping solutions out there, so why would you choose polyethylene? Well, besides its specialized uses, here are just a few advantages of using polyethylene pipes:
- Water Conservation: Polyethylene piping is quite adept at cutting down on water waste and ensuring 1:1 transportation of water. This means fewer spills, less leaking, and almost no water lost.
- Flexible but Rugged: Most flexible pipes have problems with breaking or structural integrity; fortunately, polyethylene pipe faces no such issues. It can be bent, stretched, and fit into small places without breaking, making it perfect for a variety of different applications.
- Corrosion Resistance: Not only does Poly pipe not rust or corrode, it is also resistant to most types of biological growth.
Uses for PolyEthylene Pipe
Polyethylene pipe is most widely used as a liquid transfer pipe, but it does have other applications. These include:
- Corrosion protection for steel piping: As we mentioned, polyethylene is corrosion resistant; steel, on the other hand, is not. If you ever encounter the need for steel piping, but you need to transfer a possibly corrosive substance, polyethylene pipe can help.
- Sewage: As we mentioned, this type of piping is adept at transporting liquids; it can also transfer sewage. In fact, PE pipes have been used for more than 60 years in sewage transportation.
- Irrigation and Agriculture: Polyethylene is the most popular material used in irrigation and agriculture, due to its corrosive shielding and ability to withstand abuse.
Polyethylene Pipe for Sale Online
No matter the application, 1” poly pipe is among the most useful piping on the market. They will last you a long time and can even be used in transporting certain hazardous chemicals, rendering them a must in many industries. So, whether you are trying to outfit an irrigation system or simply looking for some water heater piping, choose polyethylene, and choose PlumbersStock! We offer the widest variety of polyethylene products online, with the lowest prices as well!
If you need more information, call us anytime. We will give you the information you need while ensuring you find the product you need. Remember; we are here to help you! We can’t wait to hear from you soon.
Check out our other options for plumbing pipe.