About Bathroom Sinks
If it's time to update your bathroom, then why not start with our huge selection of bathroom sinks? Here you can choose a discount lavatory sink that will bring out the best in your bathroom design. We have so many options to choose from:
All of our products are constructed of high-quality materials, designed by some of the most reputable and trustworthy brands in the business, like Toto, Elkay, American Standard, Swanstone, and many more!
How to Find the Best Bathroom Sink
When researching your purchasing decision you need to answer important questions such as:
- What style best fits the existing design?
- What kind of functionality do you need? Should you get an undermount bathroom sink, vessel, pedestal, corner, drop-in, wall-mount, etc?
- Is it replacing an existing sink, and do you want the same type of sink or a different design?
We at PlumbersStock are dedicated to finding you the right modern bathroom sink for your home; we encourage you to call our team at 435-868-4020 for a more individualized experience. One of our goals here at PlumbersStock.com is to inform you on the huge variety of options that are available to you and are happy to take your call if you don't find the info you need here.
Bathroom Sink Types
- Self-Rimming - Also known as drop-in sinks, this is the most popular option. The rim allows for a tight seal on the counter which will prevent leaks from occurring around the edges of the unit. There are several different styles to choose from. With convenient drop-in functionality, these are among the easier to install.
- Undermount - If the traditional self-rim sink is not what you are looking for then you're in luck because we carry a collection of undermount bathroom sinks that are very unique in design. This type is sunken down to a level below the counter top and looks as though the countertop naturally falls into the sink. The advantage of an undermount sink is that it gives a more seamless and sleek design that is much easier to clean.
- Vessel Sinks - If traditional styles don't offer enough personality then please browse through our large line of modern bathroom sinks. The vessel sink is our most distinctive model. The inventive construction of the vessel sink allows for it to sit on top of the counter. The vessel variety has recently started to grow in popularity with many different styles to choose from, allowing you to select the one that is right for your home.
Sinks to Consider for Smaller Bathrooms
- Pedestal Sinks - If the undermount bathroom sink isn't ideal because it consumes too much space, we do offer a variety of pedestal bathroom sinks. The pedestal offers a unique design constructed for smaller restrooms. Unlike most bathroom sinks which are set into a vanity/counter top, the pedestal sink is partially supported by the wall which it is attached to.
- Wall-Mount Bathroom Sinks - Certain sinks can be affixed directly to the wall offering the most space of any option. Though minimalist, the functionality is nice. The wall-mount will give you a lot more room. One concern you might need to consider is that the pedestal and wall-mount bathroom sink don't allow you the convenience of drawers and cupboards that traditional counter top sinks offer. This often results in a cluttered bathroom. A small drop-in sink to place on a little counter top may be ideal for you.
Buy Discount Bathroom Sinks Online
Here at PlumbersStock, we can help you find the one sink that is perfect for you, and we have great prices to boot! Please contact our team with any questions about our products, installation, etc.
Save on a matching bathroom sink faucet to go with your new bathroom sink, and also check out our tub/shower faucet options. Brands include:
- American Standard
- Newport Brass
- Western Pottery
- and more!
How to Install a Drop-In Sink