About Faucet Caps and Plugs
At PlumbersStock, we have the best deals for both faucet handle caps and faucet plugs, whether you need them in kitchen or bathroom applications. With replacement parts from a variety of manufacturers, you will be sure to find the caps or plugs you need from Moen, Pfister, Delta, GROHE, and more.
We carry all the best replacement faucet parts for your installation, so save online with us.
What Are Caps and Plugs?
Some kitchen faucets and bathroom faucets come with decorative caps or plugs. If you’ve ever noticed a faucet with handles that had the words “hot” or “cold” decoratively scripted on the top, you were probably looking at a cap or plug. Kitchen and bathroom caps and plugs are usually only used for decorative purposes and repairs including the faucet (such as fixing a leak) usually require you to pry off the cap. In these cases, you may have lost the cap or plug to your faucet.
Choosing the Perfect Cap or Plug
With over 500 products to search through it can be overwhelming finding the perfect fit cap or plug for your faucet. To narrow your results, use the filters on the left and search by options such as manufacturer, color, and room. If that isn’t enough to find what you’re looking for, here are some tips to help you focus your energy in the right direction.
- Size – Each kitchen or bathroom faucet with a cap or plug will require the replacement cap and plug to be a specific size. This will vary from model to model, so measure the diameter of your cap or plug to know exactly which size you’re looking for.
- Color – Your original cap or plug will be the same finish as your faucet. Narrow the possible replacement pieces by first matching the color and finish of the faucet. Most manufactures have the same basic colors including chrome, stainless steel, polished brass, brushed nickel, etc.
- Room Type – If you’re looking for a replacement component for your bathroom faucet, you won’t find it in the kitchen section.
- Model and Manufacturer – You won’t find a Brizo cap or plug if you’re looking in the Delta section. If you don’t remember what manufacture faucet you have, you may be able to get away with finding a replacement piece off size, color and room type alone, but for the best and most accurate results, pull out old receipts and find out what manufacture made your faucet.
- Collection – You may not remember the manufacturer, but perhaps you remember what collection your faucet came from. If you can remember this, chances are you can find the cap or plug your faucet needs. Here at PlumbersStock, we offer caps and plugs from the Cassidy, Talo, Odin, Belo, and Ashford collections, to name a few.
Buy Caps and Plugs Online
Losing a cap or plug to your faucet can greatly lower your faucet’s aesthetic value by leaving a gaping hole behind. Whether you’re looking to replace old and faded caps or a lost plug, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. We offer hundreds of different caps and plugs from the biggest names in the industry at low, wholesale prices. Shop with the plumbing experts and see why so many others take advantage of our discounted prices without sacrificing quality.
If you need help searching for a product, or if you have any questions, contact our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team through phone, email, or chat.