About Grundfos Pumps and Parts
Grundfos is an international manufacturer of pumps founded in 1945 and headquartered in Denmark (Holland, Netherlands). Their first pump was produced in 1946. They have been an industry leader in innovative technologies with their water pumps. In 1965, the Grundfos submersible pump was the first on the market with stainless steel construction (all other manufacturers were still using cast iron).At PlumbersStock, choose from hundreds of Grundfos pumps at wholesale prices, including:
- Circulating pumps
- Jet and well
- Parts and accessories
- And more
Innovation has always been a priority for Grundfos, and some of their main innovations were Solar Powered pumps (1984), a Frequency Converter (1991) which allows for speed control and energy savings. They were the first company to have a remote-controlled (1995) water pump.
Grundfos Pump Parts
We carry everything, even the mount for your Grundfos solar panels. At discount prices, flange sets, unions, motors, nozzles, etc., can all be found here. Our prices are so low in some instances we may not advertise them, but a contractual obligation prevents us from promoting them outright. If you see a Grundfos part that states, see price in cart, that means the price is meager.
What Are the Types of Grundfos Pumps?
- Drainage & Utility Pumps - These pumps can transport (pump) drain water. Many of these pumps can be used in both permanent and temporary applications (installations). Different size pumps allow for larger or smaller flow capacities.
- Jet & Well Pumps - Smaller jet pumps can be great for those with gardens (agricultural and Horticultural projects) or hobbies requiring a water supply. Grundfos well pumps are used for larger applications allowing a quick and easy way to transport water. The Grundfos Jp07s-ci is a trendy jet well pump, or try the Jp4-47.
- Circulating - Also commonly referred to as recirculating or circulation pumps, the UPS model pumps are the most popular Grundfos circulating pumps. These pumps are manufactured for the transportation (circulation) of liquids within your heating and air-conditioning application. These work well with radiant floor heating, boiler applications, pumps for refrigeration units, and many other applications.
- Centrifugal - The CR model Grundfos pumps are great for domestic and industrial applications because they can be used in water systems with seawater and the pumping of alkalis and acids, plus many more.
- Sewage Systems - sewage system pumps are for use with applications that have some solids or water-containing sludge. They are solid and durable and can sustain your sewage system performance.
- Pressure Booster Pumps - These pumps add pressure to your water lines. Grundfos booster pumps are the most reliable on the market. One of our most popular options is the SCALA2 115v pressure booster pump. Or go with the Grundfos MQ3-45 115v booster pump.
- Submersible Pumps - About all their pumps are made to be submersible. Knowing what type of water pump you need for your application is essential. Grundfos submersible pumps are built to deliver the best results and last you for years.
- Pump Accessories - PlumbersStock has a wide variety of accessories for your pump and replacement parts, such as gaskets, flange sets, cartridge kits, valve kits, and many more.
- Domestic Hot Water
- Waste Water
- Water Transfer
- Home & Market Gardens
Grundfos tops the charts as the world's biggest manufacturer of circulating pumps, covering roughly fifty percent of the globe's market for these pumps. Grundfos's incredible manufacturing team puts out over sixteen million pumps a year. This efficiency allows them to stay at the industry's top in innovation and quality performance. Grundfos circulating pumps are ideal for heating and air-conditioning systems, and other centrifugal pumps for business, water schemes, wastewater, and dosing applications.
Grundfos dedication to quality is unmatched, and their belief in a shared value model (Purchase, Process, People, and Product) helps their business strategy succeed globally. They believe that by taking this approach, they are bettering local growth and creating job opportunities locally and internationally while assisting economic development.
Buy Grundfos Pumps Online
No matter what type of water application you are working on, there is a Grundfos pump. The innovation and quality of our discount water pumps cannot be beaten, and PlumbersStock has the one you need. We are dedicated to helping you get the best product for your plumbing application. Our professional staff is here to answer any questions about the products or shipping rules. So please contact us, and we can help you get the new pump parts for your home or commercial property!
SCALA2 vs. MQ3