There are easier ways to make tea than boiling water. Make your kitchen more convenient with a hot water tap that offers instant near-boiling water, eliminating any need for teapots or microwaves for hot cocoa.
PlumbersStock.com offers a wide variety of high quality, low cost products (from reputable manufacturers like InSinkErator, Delta, Kohler, Waste King, and more) so that you can find the best instant hot water dispenser for your needs and budget. For any type of discount kitchen faucet, PlumbersStock should be your first choice.
What Are Hot Water Taps?
Connecting one of these dispensers to your hot water line allows you to have hot water at a moment's notice. Obviously, a hot water dispenser faucet could be seen as an unnecessary luxury item; however, it has many practical uses around the house, making one a great buy for anyone. A few of these uses include:
- Hot Beverages make for instant gratification with a hot water tap. Save minutes daily by avoiding use of the range for such tasks.
- Faster Cooking is made possible if you are one of those types who want to expedite the cooking process. An instant hot water dispenser can get the pot boiling faster than ever, reducing prep time and getting the meal on the table as fast as possible.
- Easy Cleaning: everyone knows hot water is a much better cleaning agent; waiting for sink water to heat up can be annoying. Fortunately, this process can be simplified with the right faucet.
- Melt Chocolate: a hot water dispenser faucet can melt chocolate in an instant with its near boiling temperatures, perfect for delicious treats anytime of the day
How to Choose Your Instant Hot Water Tap
When choosing your hot water tap, you may find that there are several different selections from which to choose. Though they are not vastly different, the distinctions are significant enough to where you need to know them; here are just a few of these differences:
- Gallon Differences - Most water dispensers come in 5, 3, or 1 gallon water bottle sizes, which determines how long the dispenser can run before cooling off. Normally 1 gallon is plenty, but if you are getting this for a professional kitchen set up, a 5 gallon may be in order.
- Under-the-Sink Water Chiller Option - Many instant hot water dispensers come with a water chiller combo, giving you the option for cold drinking water on top of the heating function. If you rely on tap water for your drinking water, a chiller/purifier may be something you want to go after; if not, you may want to stay away, as they are pretty expensive packaged together.
- Size is Important - If you have a small kitchen, make sure the hot water tap is not too big. Some of these can take up a lot of room, and you do not want to crowd your space simply to fit one in. Make sure you know what you are getting into when choosing an instant hot water dispenser.
Buy Hot Water Dispensers Online
Regardless of what you are looking for, whatever you need, we can provide the highest quality hot water tap, and for a competitive price. Keep that in mind when searching for product, and call our customer service team if you need any more information regarding the best instant hot water dispensers. Thanks for visiting!
Deck out your kitchen sink with all the best kitchen accessories at PlumbersStock.