Garbage Disposal Resources
Here at PlumbersStock, you can buy garbage disposals, or if you're not in the market, you can still learn all about them. We have lots of great how-to articles and answers to frequently asked questions, so be sure to read through our garbage disposal resources before making a purchase or tackling a project.
Garbage Disposals 101
- How to Use a Garbage Disposal - your disposal will last longer if you treat it right. Learn all the best practices and also find out how it works.
- How to Get Rid of a Garbage Disposal Smell - what's the solution? You've got to clean it, of course. Find out how to do it safely and effectively.
- What Can You Put Down a Garbage Disposal? - to prolong the life of your disposal, make sure you are not over-burdening it with items that it's not meant to grind up.
- Installing an InSinkErator Garbage Disposal - installation is easy enough that almost anybody can do it. Follow these simple steps, and with the right know-how, the job will be done in no time.
- Garbage Disposal Buyer's Guide - before buying a new disposal, read all about the common considerations you should make so you can make a more informed decision.
- How to Unjam a Garbage Disposal - if your disposal is clogged and not draining, you can probably handle the fix. Read here how to do it.
- Garbage Disposal Not Working - there are a few reasons why the disposal may not be spinning. Learn about causes, how to diagnose the issue, and how to fix it.
- Water Leaking from Garbage Disposal - if you are dealing with a leak, the fix depends on the source. Learn from the experts how you can do it yourself.
- Wiring a Garbage Disposal in 7 Steps - it's very likely that you'll have to connect the wiring of the plug to the disposal the old fashioned way. If you don't know how to get the job done, consult this helpful article.