About Heat Pumps
Save on the best heat pumps available anywhere online. If you live in a moderate climate, having an air conditioner and a heater may not be the most efficient option. It is these sorts of cases where a Ducane heat pump from PlumbersStock would be a great idea.
Designed to move thermal (or heat) energy from cool spaces to warm spaces (such as the outdoors), heat pumps allow easy, energy efficient cooling of rooms in moderate climates. PlumbersStock offers a variety of the best heat pump options. If you need AC parts for your heat pump, we have those too.
What Is a Heat Pump?
As already mentioned, heat pumps provide a more efficient alternative to standard AC and heating units; however, that is only part of what makes owning one so attractive. Here are a few of the reasons having a high-efficiency heat pump can be a superior option, and why you should take advantage of our discount heat pumps for sale today:
- Lower Electricity Bills: With the higher energy efficiency comes a drastic cut in the cost of energy your house generates. In fact, if you heat or cool with electricity, a heat pump can trim the amount of electricity you use by up to 40%.
- Less Reliance on Fossil Fuels: Oil prices can skyrocket during the winter months because of its use for heating applications. Fortunately, with the best heat pump, you never have depend on fuel deliveries again, as they use no fossil fuels in order to heat the home.
- Lower Price than most AC Systems: If you don’t already have central air conditioning, or you need a new one to replace the one that just broke, the price can be prohibitive. However, with prices that range between 1,500.00 and 7,500.00, heat pumps are significantly cheaper than central air conditioning and heating, saving you even more money during the winter and summer months.
Types of Heat Pumps
If you are wondering how heat pumps work, there are actually two methods that will distinguish what the type is: geothermal and air source. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and you need to decide which one will work better for you.
- Geothermal: Geothermal heat pumps achieve even higher efficiency when compared to air source pumps, as they transfer heat between your house and the ground. However, they are more expensive and cost much more to install than a standard air-source heat pump. Remember; you also need to take into account the fact ground source pumps depend on the size of your lot, the landscape, and the subsoil. Call today for more information to see if a geothermal pump is for you.
- Air Source: These are cheaper to install but are much less efficient than geothermal pumps. They are also the most common type of heat pumps for sale in the industry. For moderate climates that do not dip too low temperature-wise during the winter, these are your best bet. But, if you live in a more extreme climate, you may want to look towards other options, as their efficiency dips the lower the temperature drops.
High-Efficiency Heat Pumps Online
If you are looking for a more efficient and cheaper option for cooling or heating in your home, heat pumps from PlumbersStock are surely great options. Call if you need more information so you can choose from the best heat pumps for sale for your purposes.
Benefits of a Heat Pump