About Steam Shower Generators
Generators are an integral part of any steam shower kit. Fortunately, PlumbersStock offers dozens of the best steam shower generators online for the most competitive prices anywhere. If you’re looking for a replacement generator for your steam shower kit, then this is the place for you. However, choosing a steam shower generator can be a difficult task, and it is one that you should never take lightly.
Read on for more information concerning our Thermasol shower steam generators or find compatible control panels.
Tips for Buying a Shower Steam Generator
Though there aren’t a ton of aspects you need to keep in mind with generators, there are a few that are exceedingly important, so important, in fact, that if you don’t take them into account, you may find yourself with a very expensive paperweight. With that in mind, here the most important aspects to factor in when choosing your steam shower generator:
- Building Materials: What is your steam shower made of? Is it a full glass box? Stone walls? Or do you have wood somewhere in your setup? Different materials absorb the heat and steam in different fashions, which can affect what size/power of steam generator you need. And, though these questions may seem trivial, basing your purchase on this factor can mean the difference between a soothing, hot steam shower and a cold mist box.
- How Big is your Steam Shower: Again, if you have a spacious steam shower, you may need to choose a higher-powered shower steam generator to make up for the extra space. Know the dimensions of your shower and make sure the generator you buy can effectively heat the entirety of the unit; if it can’t, your steam shower won’t affect you the way that you want it to. Though, on the other hand, if your steam shower is too small for such a big steam shower generator, you may be wasting energy and water. It’s the Goldilocks conundrum—i.e., your generator can’t be too big or too small—and it’s one that needs to be kept in mind throughout the purchasing process.
How to Install Steam Generators for Showers
Once you purchase your generator, follow these steps to make sure you set it—and your steam shower—up:
- Expose the Correct Materials: If the inside of your shower has exposed drywall or plaster, you may end up having a soggy wall. Make sure everything is covered by stone or tile before running steam shower generators.
- Seal your Door: If you don’t want your bathroom to be filled with steam after a comfortable steam shower, make sure that the entirety of it is sealed correctly. This will save you from mold and other problems that can crop up down the road.
- Install your Generator in a Warm Place: If your home gets cold during the winter, you need to make sure that your generator isn’t. Freezing temperatures can cause problems with the steam and the machinery, so keep it temperate.
- Call an Electrician and/or a Plumber: Unfortunately, installing your steam shower generator requires the installation of a 240-volt circuit, which may be out of the realm of your technical understanding. If this is the case, call an electrician to install it, or call a plumber to get the whole thing set up.
Steam Shower Generators Wholesale
But, the most critical piece of advice that we can give you of all is, of course, to buy the best steam shower generators from PlumbersStock. We offer quality, low prices, and peace of mind with all of our products, so you don’t have to worry one bit. And, with a host of excellent shower steam generator brands, and the most competitive prices around, it’s easy to find the generator that you want, especially considering our wide variety. Add in our nearly infinite stock of other plumbing and HVAC implements, and it’s easy to see why so many have chosen PlumbersStock for their plumbing needs.
Call today for more information, or visit the rest of the site to see our incredible products. Thank you for choosing PlumbersStock; we can’t wait to hear from you soon.