About Water Heater Parts
Save big when you buy water heater replacement parts at PlumbersStock. You don't want to go a minute without hot water, so when your water heater is broken, you need to act fast. With trusted manufacturers like Camco, Bradford White, and more, you know that you are buying a replacement part that is built to last.
- Water heater elements
- Water heater thermostats
- Water heater valves and ignitors
- Burners and pilot assemblies
- Water heater vent kits
- Water heater repair kits
What Are the Various Hot Water Heater Parts?
You should be aware of all the parts and their roles when you purchase a replacement so that you can get the best product for your needs. The various parts include:
- The heater element plays the same role as a burner but in an electric unit. This is the electric water heater part that does the brunt of the work. Some are screw-in installations, but you must make sure you find one that is compatible with your tank and unit.
- And do not forget about the thermostat, which, of course, gives you control over the temperature of your water. Depending on your usage, you will want to set the thermostat at the optimal level where you do not run out of hot water, but you limit it for savings.
- Valves and igniters
- Pilot assemblies are probably the most familiar part of the water heater to most homeowners. The pilot ignites the burner, which in turn heats the water in the tank. An assembly usually includes all of the pilot parts, but be sure to double-check you are getting the brackets and everything.
- The burner assembly is aptly named because, just like a burner on a stove-top, it heats the water.
- Water heater vent kits are exactly what they sound like. Get your water heater replacement parts in one set for your venting project.
- Repair kits
- The manifold pressure switches control the amount of gas required for a flame sufficient for proper water temperature.
- Gas auto shutoffs are necessary for proper safety. If you are a homeowner, then you know your water heater can be subject to failure simply because the pilot light went out. The auto feature shuts off the gas source, which provides safety but also saves you money on your gas bill.
- The roof flashing is the gas hot water heater part that allows your home to vent out the exhaust. The assemblies are very affordable here at PlumbersStock, and we save you a trip to the hardware store.
- Make sure you take into account whether or not you need electric or gas water heater parts. They are completely different animals, and you must act accordingly.
- If you need further insight into water heater parts, please contact our team of professional customer service representatives. They can help you find the right replacement product at an affordable price.
Buy Water Heater Replacement Parts Wholesale
If you have any trouble locating the right plumbing part, you can use the filters on the left of the page to sort the product results. PlumbersStock offers unrivaled shopping experience with its vast selection, excellent customer service, fast shipping, and the best prices on the web.