About Hand Tool Sets
We have all the best hand tool sets at discount prices here at PlumbersStock. When you need the right hand tools, one-size-fits-all is not always an option. You may need a variety of sizes of a specific tool to complete a project, which is why we offer the best pricing on your favorite hand tool sets.
Save on the best hand tool sets by Greenlee, Reed, Malco, and more. We have lots of types of sets to choose from:
Hand Tool Set Basics
Used by professionals in a variety of industries, hand tool sets are the ideal way to get a blend of different hand tool pieces and accessories you need all at once. There are various different kinds of hand tool sets, but here at PlumbersStock, we offer wrench sets, driver sets, electrician tools, and more to add to your collection. Be prepared for any project with a few sets of tools by your side.
Types of Hand Tool Sets
- Wrench Sets – Wrenches are among the most useful of tools you can keep in your toolbox. Wrenches are used for jobs that involve gripping, fastening, turning, tightening, and loosening things such as pipes, fittings, nuts, and bolts. Wrenches are appropriate for many different projects because they come in many different sizes (some are even adjustable) and varieties. Within the family of wrenches you’ll find T-Handles, Ratchets, and Pipe Wrenches, to name a few. You’ll also find additional drive sockets and accessories to equip to your wrench to add extra function and versatility.
- Screwdriver Sets – Screwdrivers are tools used to fit into screws or around nuts to turn and tighten or loosen them. There are many different kinds of screwdrivers, including square, flattened (more commonly referred to as Phillips), cross-shaped, and star-shaped ones used to fit into related screws or nuts. Every handyman should have a set of good screwdrivers in his toolbox which is why we offer the biggest names at the lowest prices right here at PlumbersStock.
- Electrician Tool Sets – Electrician tool sets are the most unique of them all since they offer specialty hand tools such as crimpers, wire testers, wire cutters, and stud finders. Having these tools handy when working on electrical projects will allow the user proper safety while getting the job done right. For any handyman attempting his own repairs, having a set of electricians tools is a wise investment that can save you money in the future.
One of the advantages hand tools have over power tools is it is virtually little to no maintenance required in order for them to perform at max capacity. Unlike power tools which need recharging or nearby power outlets, hand tools require few very simple handling instructions.
For wrenches, maintenance only requires basic cleaning. Properly cleaned wrenches are necessary to ensure clean fits and prevent unexpected slips and possible injuries.
For screwdrivers, there is no maintenance needed beyond ensuring the tips keep their shape. Old and heavily used screwdrivers may become misshapen through time, and misshapen tips may strip screws and prevent you from doing your job. To prolong the life of your screwdriver, try and buy some that are made of hardened steel or come with hardened tips.
About Power Tool Kits
When you need the best power tool kits, you want quality that is built to last. PlumbersStock offers the lowest prices on the web for name brand power tools. If you need power tool parts and power tool accessories, we have those too.
Whether you’re looking for Greenlee and Milwaukee tool kits, we have a great selection of top quality brands so you don’t have to look anywhere else.
The Best Power Tool Kits
This includes the incredible electric tools from Milwaukee—such as cordless drills, lights, saws, and more—as well as the incredible hydraulic tools for HVAC and more from Greenlee. Without a doubt, these brands will provide you with tools that will last you a lifetime and get the job done. And, because of our low prices, you won’t even have to break the bank to get them! Just look around, and you’ll see this is the case! Find the best power tool kit for your needs at a price you can afford.
Best of all, because we are a plumbing and HVAC supplier, many of the tools that we provide here are geared towards these verticals. These aren’t cheap power tool kits, we offer you options so you can find the best cordless combo kit at a price that the working man can afford. No matter what the task or what tool you need, we can help you out. Here are just a few of the uses and tools PlumbersStock.com can provide:
- Construction: With our premium line of Greenlee hydraulic tools, construction problems are a thing of the past. From our ½” to 4” punch sets, which are easy to operate and perfect for construction sites (as a result of their compact design), to the impeccable hydraulic drivers, which offer supreme maneuverability and 8 tons of hydraulic force, these tools are unlike what you’ll find anywhere else. They’ll make punching even 10-gauge steel an easy task, rendering them perfect for any heavy duty construction site capacity. Though they can run high on the price end, you’ll not find a better price anywhere else, and you certainly won’t find better quality than these power tool kits.
- Plumbing: With pipe cutters, drills, saws, and lights from Milwaukee, we have plenty of toolsets that are perfect for any plumbing job. Just look at our 2-5 tool cordless combo kit, or our Ridgid Lithium-ion 5 piece set, both of which give you the power and the portability you need during any plumbing job.
- General House Work: In the end, however, the category that these tools truly shine in is general house maintenance and garage work. With over 40 tool sets, all of which can do the job regardless of what it is, you’ll find that we provide anything you need to keep your home up and running.
Buy Wholesale Tool Sets Online
In the end, PlumbersStock offers a wide variety of great cordless combo kits for prices you won’t find anywhere else. So, if you need more information about our tools online, call today! We’ll help you with everything you need and more.